Sunday, December 20, 2009

You are shipwrecked on an island, with just you, a few washed up supplies and a celebrity that turns you on?

You are married to a person waiting for you at home, and you don't know if you will ever be rescued. You also don't know if your partner will wait for you or move on. Do you stay faithful even if it takes your whole life. Or do you move on even if you get rescued tomorrow, because there is no way you will be able to keep your hands of the celebrity. You know that if you do something, you will loss your partner forever, but you also know that you may never see your home again. What do you decide to do, and how long does it take you to decide? To see if there are any connections with the answers, please tell me your zodiac sun sign, thanks.You are shipwrecked on an island, with just you, a few washed up supplies and a celebrity that turns you on?
I like to think I would be faithful. I would be more worried about finding food and shelter and ways to be rescued. I guess if it had been a real long time then I might start feeling like giving up and giving into temptation but I don't really know for sure. I could see one thing leading to another while comforting each other and after getting to know each other and spending so much time together etc...





I'm a TaurusYou are shipwrecked on an island, with just you, a few washed up supplies and a celebrity that turns you on?
If i can establish a friendship relation with that person I would live with her happily on that island.If that celebrity is a woman and as I said we can be friends, I'll ';move on'; with her pretty quickly, because I'm sure my wife will understand the situation in which I am.





If I end up shipwrecked with another man...well I don't even want to think about...(in such circumstances you never knew...)OMG!





I'm a gemini.
pisces...


in fantasy land yes i'd eventually turn to the comfort and warmth of another human being.. at a time like that i wouldn't know what to do or how to do without the encouraging words or support from another person whether be male or female...


it'd probably sink into me after a week or two if i saw no sign of rescue.. then it's me and that person until then...
I'm a Capricorn and i'd stay faithful. I always feel bad for the littlest things as long as it's somehow linked to hurting my significant other. (Scorpio). I might think about it for awhile but i know that it's wrong and i'll only be friends with that celebrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment