Sunday, December 20, 2009

I have a washing machine motor with Red Blue White leads .How do i connect a 240volt supply to it for testing?

its a two directional motorI have a washing machine motor with Red Blue White leads .How do i connect a 240volt supply to it for testing?
I didn't think that washing machines use 240 volts. I think you will fry the motor. I would think you would want to test the continuity first, with no power.I have a washing machine motor with Red Blue White leads .How do i connect a 240volt supply to it for testing?
I seriously hope your in the UK because residential washers in the US are 120 volt unless it's a very heavy duty commercial washer. I agree with Don about the wiring or somewhere in the machine there should be a wiring diagram.
Every motor has a label. What does the label say for voltage?
  • rate my professor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment