Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Hot water supply faucet is leaking from the hose connector. If I keep it connected to my washing machine?

the leaking goes to the hose adn finally I guess to the machine. I just realize that is leaking when I disconnected. I am worry if the leaking is going to damage my machine. I only use it on the weekends. I wonder if the machine keeps receiving water when not in use will it get damaged. Will the machine get rid of it if not in use ?


Please help me. Tell me how bad my machine get damaged.My Hot water supply faucet is leaking from the hose connector. If I keep it connected to my washing machine?
Just shut off the water supply spigot when not in use. It won't hurt the machine, but it might fill it up and overflow if it isn't used for a long time. The machine won't drain unless its running in the Drain Cycle.My Hot water supply faucet is leaking from the hose connector. If I keep it connected to my washing machine?
the hose leaks ,how old if more than 2 yrs old go buy 1 and replace it ,if fairly new replace the rubber washer inside the hose.
  • rate my professor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment