Sunday, December 20, 2009

Are there any home supplies that I can use to wash my dogs with?

I don't want to use human shampoo or dish soap...I'm thinking something I can make at home?Are there any home supplies that I can use to wash my dogs with?
You do not want to make/use a home remedy as you don't know if it is healthy or not~ I have a precious little puppy that I have done lots of research-- Use TEARLESS baby shampoo with a little dawn dish detergent if you have a flea problem as Dawn will get rid of fleas, if you are worried about skin drying out-- use Aloe Vera shampoo this will moisturize the skin, not to mention how great the fur will look and it will also smell so goodAre there any home supplies that I can use to wash my dogs with?
The best thing to use on your dog if you dont want to use special dog shampoo. I know a bunch of groomers and they use BABY SHAMPOO. they tell me that it is gentle and moisturizing and that it kills fleas and ticks. they recommend rinsing dog, then shampoo, let sit for 5 minutes, then rinse and dry. that simple.
Dog shampoo exists for a reason and is perfectly safe for dogs. It's not expensive and you can buy it from any decent pet shop.
human shampoo will mess with the dog's skin


dawn soap can be used in emergency


dog shampoo


orvus shampoo is what i used on my dogs and horses.
Dawn dish soap. Seriously.
Nope, sorry. Buy dog shampoo - it isn't expensive.
just go buy dog shampoo. it is cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment