Sunday, December 20, 2009

What can I use to wash clothes if I do not have any laundry soap or cleaning supplies ?

Could I use baking soda or some other natural substitute?What can I use to wash clothes if I do not have any laundry soap or cleaning supplies ?
Baking soda is a good laundry additive that boosts the laundry soap cleaning power so you can use LESS soap/detergent...I don't know if it has any cleaning power when used on it's own...





If you have stained clothing you could use a spot of shampoo or dish soap.. Other than that you are really out of options...





Good luckWhat can I use to wash clothes if I do not have any laundry soap or cleaning supplies ?
You can use Dish Soap or Shampoo. I have used them both before when i have ran out of laundry soap and didnt want to run to the store. You can add a cap full of Pinesol to them as well to get the stale smell out of them and it does really for for stains.


But you have said you do not have any laundry soap or cleaning supplies so i am not sure if you may have these things. Other then those i do not know of anything else.


Good Luck
you can use alittle dish liqued just a tablespoon is more than enough add 1 cup of vinegar also to the washload to get your clothes nice and bright and smelling clean.
you can use shampoo it works good


dish soap will make it overflow

No comments:

Post a Comment